Monday, August 31, 2009

I am the Biggest Loser

We've been doing a "Biggest Loser" competition at my workplace and today was our final weigh-in. Everyone threw $100 in the pot and had a goal to lose 7% of their body weight between June 1st and Aug 31st. I was worried I wasn't going to make it and even got up extra early today to go to the gym and workout/sweat my ass off in the sauna.
Turns out I made it (and then some!) Yeah! That means I'm down 17lbs in three months. Bam.
TrainerJamie says that I'm working out a lot and should be losing more weight than I have been. I'm guessing this means calorie restriction and tightening up on my diet. Ugh. Goal is to lose another 15 by end of October.
Anyways, I suppose this post was a tad more "personal" than most days...but not losing $100 really made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment